Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2021 (Private Medical Colleges Admission Notice)
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Notice 2021
Bangladesh Private Medical Colleges Admission Notice 2021-22
Admission of foreign students (SAARC countries) in the MBBS and BDS courses in the non-government medical and dental colleges in Bangladesh for the academic year 2020-2021 under the self-finance scheme
1. The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has offered a number of seats in the MBBS and BDS courses in the Non-Government Medical and Dental Colleges for foreign students for the academic year 2020-2021 under the self-finance scheme. Interested applicants must fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
Private Medical Colleges Admission Notice 2021-22
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students. From here Calculate GPA
1. Applicants must have passed qualifying examinations i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination.
2. Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
3. HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
4. . Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent:
5. Minimum GPA either in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent: 3.00
6. Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.50
7. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam only top 5 subjects are considered. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top
8. Optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five).
9. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam,
only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in
2. Application Form: Duly filled in application forms (forms are available at www .bdhc-kolkata.org and www .mofa.gov.bd) in quadruplicate along with the following documents are to reach the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, 9 Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Sarani. Kolkata-700017 latest by November 2020:
a) Photocopy of 4 (four) copies of academic certificates, admit cards, and mark-sheet/ transcript of SSC/’O’ level or equivalent (passed not before 2018) and HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent (passed not before 2020) .
All the certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, that is Education Board, the Ministry of External Affairs of India, and the Bangladesh Mission in India.
b) 7 (seven) copies of passport size photographs.
c) 04 (Four) sets of passport’s photocopy.
d) A non-refundable Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) US$70 (seventy) payable to “Director Medical Education & HMPD , DGHS , Mohakhali A/C No. 200024894, Rupali Bank Ltd, Mohakhali Branch Dhaka Bangladesh” through ·
|Name of Nostro AJC||Account No.||SWIFT Code|
|Standard Chartered Bank, New York||3582020365001||SCBLUS33|
|Mashreq Bank Psc. New York||70120518||MSHQUS33|
|AB Bank Ltd. Mumbai||5001-000003-155||ABBLINBB|
3 (three) photocopies of the above-mentioned T.T received a copy (Deposit received memo) and the original copy.
3. Applications must be submitted to Education & Sports Wing, Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, Kolkata by the candidate only. Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates, admit cards and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
4. . For further details, if any, applicants may contact the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission, Kolkata at telephone number: 033-4012 7500 extensions 505/ 525 on all workdays between 10 am and 4 pm.
Download Bangladesh Private Medical Colleges Admission Notice 2021-22 (MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-22 Circular)
For any Assistance related documentation processing, GPA Calculation, Application Form Fill-up contact our nearest information center
Smile Education Consultancy (Authorised)
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir),
Kolkata – 700 075 (West Bengal)
Landline Phone 033-4062-8147
Helpline No: +91-9903-033-033
Kolkata Office: +91-983126-3838, +91-988312-3838, +91-903864-3838